thanks to Annie Won (anniewon.com) for this photo, the illustrator of the cover art you see here!

Spider!  The September issue is out, and so is my story inside it, set in Montana. . . .you can buy it HERE or at your friendly Cricket-magazine carrying stores!

I haven't actually seen the story yet--the magazines arrived at my old address and my sister is bringing them over this morning.  So excited!  I never know what the illustrations look like until I open the magazine.

Hopefully I will be able to visit some schools with this story--and there's a recipe for blue-ribbon applesauce after the story, so get your pots and spoons and cinnamon out of the cupboard!

You can find Spider's TEACHER'S GUIDE for the September issue here--with notes about my story, Apple Day.

Comments

Country Girl said…
Congratulations! So if we buy more magazines, do you get paid more? I'll take one case, please.
Unknown said…
Unfortunately for me, magazines don't give royalties. When I publish a book, then is the time to buy a whole case :)! But I would love it if you found a Spider to read :)--does Bowlby carry it?

Miss you guys!
KLC
Country Girl said…
I looked through the immense magazine selection at Giant Eagle this week, no "literary" children's offerings whatsoever. I'll bet it's at the Library, I'll take a look. Maybe we can get to Mo'town to Barnes & Noble this weekend and I could pick one up there.
Martin said…
If you can't find it anywhere you can buy one here: http://shop.cricketmedia.com/spider-magazine-september-2015-1467.html. I get two as contributor's copies and I already gave one away but if you can't find one, let me know-I just ordered some more! Thanks for being interested! xoxoxo
KLC
Sally said…
So excited for you! Kudos Kimba!
Sally said…
So excited for you! Kudos Kimba!

Popular Posts