Last week: Montana!  And the Pea Green Boat, Montana's public radio station's kid's program.  Wow, that was so much fun.  Annie Garde ROCKS.  If you've never listened to her show, please do at mtpr.org.

I'd listened to Annie Garde, the lovely host, way back when Merry was a baby, and last week I got to visit, sit in the chair, and talk about my story, Apple Day, and about gardens, apples, Montana, and the magic of slowing down.  I find I write about Slowing Down a lot--taking the time to plant a garden, read or write a story, play a board game, or linger in a conversation.  We also discussed the importance of listening.  Since these are two things I treasure and feel challenged by, I'm ready to write about them some more!  But first I have to rush off and get Elspeth from the bus stop.

Soon I'll post a link to a recording. . .once I slow down enough to figure out how to post it!

Comments

Christen said…
Congratulations dear! What a fabulous experience. Thanks for posting the link when you can...So happy for you! Keep up all the good work in the community.
Christen said…
P.S. I LOVE Charlie's "selfie."

Popular Posts