Merry and Martin sang on Easter.

I taped it but as you can tell, I do not care to watch my dear ones through a screen, so the filming itself was not very good.  You can also hear me admonishing Bea to "sit down, sit down!"

This is one of my favorite hymns in all of history; we sang it first at our dear Menno church in WV, which is a sweet memory because our congregation was all about quiet but brave faith--social justice, simplicity, beauty--and the tune is so Appalachian:  Since Love is Lord of heaven and earth, how can I keep from singing?

Comments

Country Girl said…
Merry has a lovely voice, just like her Mama. When I hear this video, how can I keep from singing? :-)
kara said…
Oh that is just lovely- I wish I could have heard that fantastic duo and beautiful song in person!

Popular Posts