Your Daily Miracle: From the Mouths of Babes

I am in dire need of a cup of tea.

I wonder how often I have said that throughout my life?

So much has been going on, so much has been happening, so busy we have been!  But here is one thing I must tell you about:  one day we arrived at the park to find it underwater.  I was loathe to let the kids plunge in--just a stone's throw away there is a lovely vast beach littered with driftwood that I thought was far more suitable--but then Martin said, "This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  A flooded playground!"  So they went crazy and rode home completely naked.  (The kids did, not Martin.)

And here is one last thing I must share before I forget it.  Bea (her dear friend is Anette) told me the other day:

"You're the best mommy,
and Daddy's the best daddy,
and Anette is the best Anette,
and I'm the best me!"

If we could all trip so happily and lightheartedly through life, then surely we would treat each other well and the world would be a happier place!


Comments

Country Girl said…
My kids would be diving in there in a heartbeat!
Sally said…
That looks like a barrel of fun! So glad you enjoyed the opportunity. Woo hoo!

Popular Posts