Thanks to all of you who have offered condolences and warmth during what has been a very difficult time.


As many of you know, our dear friend, Natalie Jane, died the evening of Thanksgiving after a long fight with acute depression. She was twenty-three and we thought she had her whole life in front of her.  She was truly one of the most remarkable young women we have ever known: gifted, generous, determined.


I have so much to write but I do not have the energy to do it right now.


But. . .I would like to say thank you for your prayers!


And thank you, too, mystery family, for the glorious basket of treats that arrived via FedEx yesterday.  I was so touched by the note, but scour the missive as much as I could, I could not find whom had sent it.  So thank you.  And please let us know who you are.



Comments

Popular Posts