Each Holy Hour

Long have I "strained against the deadening grip of daily necessity" as Rilke so aptly put it.  Long have I desired to see the daily beauty in every ordinary moment.  Perhaps nothing taught me this better than parenting small children.  And the work of entering into mystery and beauty continues, though sometimes it descends on me like a long-awaited rainfall.

How do I live the life of wonder I desire while changing diapers (as once was) or folding laundry or delivering the same tired lines to my tween: "Because I said so, that's why.  And I don't like your tone of voice at all, by the way. . . ."

I know that you understand.  Wonder, contemplation, silence.  We all want them but we all must (and love) living our noisy, high-paced lives.
www.eachholyhour.com

So today I'm thrilled to invite you to enter into wonder--specifically, into a project for daily wonder.  That's the description for the new venture that Lindsay, my dear fellow writer-friend and I, are launching today!  To visit our beautiful new site, click here!

I will still be writing regularly on this blog, and I thank you so much for your visits here (the stats-meter shows that you are many and faithful!), and beg you fondly not to stop.  But I am hoping that there is room for more nurture in your life!

Visit our new site, Each Holy Hour, to begin your journey deeper into wonder.  Every week, Lindsay and I will do the work of gleaning new perspectives and insights to share with all of you.

There's no work for you to do--it's our gift, straight from our shared heart for contemplation, community, and discovery.  Please consider signing up for our weekly meditation, delivered straight to your inbox.  Pausing just a few moments to feed yourself richly--it's a good thing.

(And by the way, if you enjoy receiving mail directly in your inbox, you can also sign up for delivery of wazoo's posts by clicking the Subscribe link at the top of this page.  As always, there's no catch or obligation)

So, two email deliveries with carefully delivered content could be yours :).  And thank you so much. How lovely to know that we are all on this journey together!

Comments

Popular Posts